There are many options on the market in regards to commercial roofing materials. Among the several options you’ll see, single ply membranes may stand out as an extra effective commercial roof solution, so we will explain the choices we offer, here. As you probably guessed from the title, the main appeal of single ply roofing is that it is designed to be applied in one, particularly reliable layer, that provides all of the protection your roof may need. Single ply roofs are great as they can protect your roof from severe winds and even fire. Ensuring your building is completed protected is a huge priority for our roofers, so we will suggest single ply roofs that will give you the most protection.To learn more about single ply roofing in Noblesville, IN, or to ask for an estimate, shoot us a call now at (317) 899-9060. The Rojas Construction professionals can help you with all of your commercial roofing repairs, replacements, and installations.
Single Ply Roofing Varieties
As with any roof type, you can expect different roofing kinds to boast different perks, but almost every single ply membrane option can provide dependable leak defense, flexibility, along with UV damage resistance. The most often picked choice from our stock of single ply membranes is the EPDM variety. Lightweight as is preferred, EPDM is commonly referred to as rubber roofing across the industry. This rubber roofing remains an industry preference because it is made in large sizes, which is beneficial for cutting down on the number of seams on the roofing system. At Rojas Construction we additionally offer two other industry favorites, TPO and PVC. Designed to be thermoplastic membranes, our PVC and TPO membranes provide leak-proof seams that are heat-welded for a perfect seal. While EPDM is the most common choice, PVC is the best pick, promising top of the line protection.
If you possess a commercial structure, the defense of its interior likely is a leading worry. This makes sense, as the owner has a responsibility for the contentment of occupants and repair of the building's contents. The right roofing provides a great deal of tranquility with stability that endures for many years. Think about the advantages of EPDM roofing systems if this appears appealing. At an economical expense, EPDM roofs deliver weather resistance, durability, and energy efficiency.
At Rojas Construction, our team of expert workers focus on the repair and maintenance of EPDM roofing. EPDM roofing installations from our team benefit from the details that assure a professional job. A sub-par EPDM installation represents a waste of resources. If you need the best in EPDM roofing in Noblesville, IN, phone Rojas Construction right away at (317) 899-9060. An EPDM roofing system represents a long-term investment for the health of your structure. To receive the most profits from your new roof, trust in our team.
EPDM Roofing Installations: Outstanding Benefits
While one of the biggest benefits of EPDM roofs is how unbelievably durable they are, there are a lot of additional advantages that make this roofing system a wonderful choice for your commercial structure.
- Simple Construction: EPDM roofs traditionally utilize bonding coating and then roll the material to the surface of the roof, making it a quick and easy attachment process.
- Affordable: Although EPDM roofing systems are one of the highly prominent roofing materials for commercial buildings, it is actually really affordable.
- Long Life Span: Although the common warranty on an EPDM roof is twenty years, they can hold up way longer since they have sturdy material.
- Save on Energy Bills: Office buildings that have EPDM roofs will save on cooling bills during the summer and additionally reduce their heating bills because of how well ventilated they make your building.
- Weather Resistant: An EPDM roofing system is a good deal for every region since the roof will widen if it’s hot outdoors, or contract if it’s colder outdoors.
Contact our commercial roofers today to install EPDM roofing in Noblesville, IN.
For a newer roofing system on the flat or sloped roof on your commercial building, the best selection is a PVC roof. PVC roofing is recognized for how durable they are, supplying greater protection for commercial structures and the individuals who are working in them. The licensed roofers at [company_name] have years of knowledge assembling PVC roofing, and are here to install this roofing onto your office. Everybody deserves a roofing contractors that they are able to rely on for quality roofing services, and the roofing contractors at [company_name] can accomplish that with their superior PVC roofing installations. Contact our roofers now at (317) 899-9060 if you are curious about our PVC roofing installations in Noblesville, IN; a better office roof service for your structure.
How a PVC Roofing Assembly Impacts Your Building
One huge advantage to installing a PVC roof is how durable it is, there are a number of advantages to installing a PVC roof system on your commercial building.
- Impervious to Some Elements: One of the greatest benefits of a PVC roof system is that they are entirely impervious to flames, damaging wind, and chemicals, making them extremely safe roofs for commercial structures.
- Reduce Cooling and Heating Bills: A great way to ensure that you have lower costs on your heating and cooling bills is to install an energy saving roofing system like PVC.
- Lasting Shelf Life: Roofs, especially on office buildings, can erode in a few years; Fortunately, PVC roof systems have a shelf life of 20 years or more.
- Low-Cost Roofing Installation: A huge benefit to office building proprietors who are interested in a PVC roof is that the expense of material and installation is really inexpensive compared to other roofing systems in the industry.
Upgrade your current roofing system now with PVC roofing in Noblesville, IN if you call our commercial roofers for long-lasting and superior roofing.
TPO Membrane Roof Repair and Replacement
Exceptional TPO roof repair and replacement in Noblesville, IN are possible for commercial structure proprietors, when they use the services of the certified roofing contractors at Rojas Construction. Over the last few years, TPO roofing has become very prominent for businesses and for a very good reason; they are energy savers, inexpensive, and incredibly long-lasting. The roofers at our company are knowledgeable in TPO roof repairs, and inspections, which will guarantee that your office building has better protection and a great working roofing system. To set up an appointment for repair or replacement service for your TPO roofing in Noblesville, IN, give us a call at (317) 899-9060.
Signs You Need TPO Roofing Repair
Knowing when your TPO roof needs repair service can save you from getting a TPO roof replacement.
- Roof Leaks: If there are water stains on your ceiling or interior walls, it could be due to a TPO roof leak.
- Standing Water: This can cause roof leaks, but TPO roofs that don’t have proper drainage can develop standing water.
- Bubbling Roof Material: When a TPO roof has bubbling or blistering, that means that hot temperatures have warped the TPO roof material.
- Tears in the Roof Material: Severe weather or temperatures can cause the roofing material to tear.
Call our commercial roofers today to get repairs or a replacement for TPO roofing in Noblesville, IN.
Vulcanized Rubber Roofing
Are you searching for the most durable single ply roof solution you can get? In that case, our thermoset, or vulcanized, membranes might interest you. Roof systems like TPO and PVC have heat-welded seams, which effectively prevent water leaks. Thermoset membranes alternatively, such as vulcanized rubber roofs, are sealed and bonded before application, which makes for an especially strong resistance to damage from rain, wind, and UV rays. When you want a roofing system that is sturdy and can offer years of protection, a vulcanized rubber roof might just be the roof for you. Contact the commercial roofers from Rojas Construction today at (317) 899-9060 to request a estimate for vulcanized rubber roofing in Noblesville, IN.
What Makes Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Special?
Between thermoset or thermoplastic single ply membranes, thermoset is the proper classification for vulcanized rubber roofs. These types of membranes formulate an incredibly durable, chemical resistant coating through chemically cross-linking polymers throughout the material. This keeps the surface safe from any foreign chemicals adhering to it. Because of this, a specific roof coating is required when restoring vulcanized rubber roof systems. At Rojas Construction we offer a selection of thermoset roofing membranes for you to pick from, and we can additionally provide you with an affordable vulcanized rubber roof installation if that is what you need. Among the other thermoset membranes, you can find on the market are neoprene, chlorosulfonated polyethylene, polyisobutylene, and epichlorohydrin. Give us a call today to learn more about our services for vulcanized rubber roofing in Noblesville, IN or to make an appointment.
Why Choose Vulcanized Rubber Roofing?
Vulcanized rubber roofing systems are ideal for standing up against extreme weather situations, and they are known to endure for decades. Vulcanized rubber roofing can effectively defend your building from UV damages, water damages, tears, and more. It is one of the most frequently used commercial roofing materials due to this incredible resiliency and longevity. While it is very resilient, we still recommend getting commercial roof inspections once or twice a year. Call the crew at (317) 899-9060 for speedy and cost-effective vulcanized rubber roofing in Noblesville, IN for your commercial structure. Regardless of what your single ply membrane requirements may be, our crew can help!
Contact Us for Single Ply Roofing
If you’re interested in upgrading your commercial roof with single ply roofing in Noblesville, IN, be sure to give us a call now at (317) 899-9060. After a long time in the business, our experienced contractors understand the precise techniques to ensure your roof membrane serves you well for years to come. At Rojas Construction, we work hard to be the single ply roofing company you can depend on.